Our purpose here is to restore Natural Law and Individualism in the minds of the One People whose principles are outlined in the United States of America’s Declaration of Independence.
This website and the book, which is really a pocket guide based on the website's "Expand Your Thinking" resources, were created for people who relish thinking for themselves and have the capacity to recognize that the unthinking can be taught to be contented as slaves. These resources were created for the curious seeker of knowledge, the self-motivated intrepid explorer willing to work towards transcending perceived limitations in order to discover the full capacity of human potential and to flourish in nature's abundance.
To help orient your mind to this subject consider the following questions:
• What is mankind’s true nature and ultimate desire?
• What, as a human being, is your true capacity to know and to act?
• How would knowing the art of the possible as an individual affect how you set goals and spend your life?
• Is this all there is, is our current state of world affairs the best humanity can expect?
• What does “right” look like, how do you define what is right vs wrong, good vs bad?
• What if everything really were naturally, energetically connected ... what might this imply and what might it enable?
• What if we knew how to hitch humanity's “machinery” to Nature’s wheelwork, how might this change how and where we live?
• What common principles define and bind together "We the People", the "One People"?
• What or who threatens the One People, what are the existential threats?
• How should the One People organize to affect their future safety and happiness?
If these questions spark your curiosity and find you wanting to know more, please read the book and/or visit the “Expand Your Thinking” page. These two complimentary resources provide some simple context, guidance and curated information to begin your self-education.
You will discover how the power of freedom permeates and animates all of creation, nature, and mankind. You will discover Natural Law in the form of an axiomatic unified field theory. You will learn to appreciate mankind's true nature which is to secure wellbeing while minimizing pain. You will discover how the "one people", the ones who declared their independence in 1776, organized to protect their shared purpose of growth that defines their common moral compass, their unalienable rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Whether age 17 or 107 become an intrepid, self-educating universe explorer. The secret to growing is insight. Recognize that divinity already resides within you, that being human is super, and that your journey to explore the universe starts by looking within yourself.
No more unnecessary mysteries or secrets. Dare to ask. Dare to know. So be the age of knowledge.
So be safe, be free, and be happy!
Sobe K Osmon
Liberty First of all; then discipline and harmony and then the development of all the talents [the Creator] created with all.
"I thank you God for life and light abundant, full and free; for perfect abundance, wealth and power and unhampered liberty."
ancient prayer, Masters of the Far East
God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man may pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say: "This is my country."
Benjamin Franklin, 1789